I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Leo Calder-Knight
- University of Canterbury, New Zealand
I learned about OpenWetWare from a Google search of "Synthetic Biology" and came here through "http://syntheticbiology.org/", and I've joined because I am an undergraduate studying towards a major in Biochemistry, I want to keep up with developments in the Biopunk/Biohacking movement and our understanding of biological systems in general. I don't think I'll be making my own contributions this year, but definitely hope to do so relatively soon! Am also looking at the Genome Compiler software and iGEM database.
- First year student, studying towards a Bachelor of Science Majoring in Biochemistry, at the University of Canterbury
- Cellular Differentiation
- Development of macro-structure
- Refactoring of cellular systems
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here