User:Kris Nino Valdehuesa
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Kris Nino Valdehuesa
Energy and Environment Fusion Technology Center
Department of Energy and Biotechnology
Myongji University - Science Campus
Room 8807, Engineering Building 2
116 Myongji-ro, Cheoin-gu,
Yongin-Si, Gyeonggi-Do 449-728 South Korea
I work/study in the Energy and Environment Fusion Technology Center, Biorefinery Division at Myongji University - Yongin Campus.
- Present, PhD Energy Sciene and Technology, Myongji University, Yongin City 449-728 Korea
- 2012, MS Environmental Engineering and Energy, Myongji University, Yongin City 449-728 Korea
- 2008, BS Chemical Engineering, Xavier University - Ateneo de Cagayan, Cagayn de Oro City 9000 Philippines
- Metabolic Engineering of microorganisms for the production of fuels and specialty chemicals
>Design of biosynthetic metabolic pathways in bacteria
- Liu H, Valdehuesa KN, Nisola GM, Ramos KR, and Chung WJ. . pmid:21917451.
D-Xylonic acid production from D-Xylose using engineered Escherichia coli
- Liu H, Ramos KR, Valdehuesa KN, Nisola GM, Lee WK, and Chung WJ. . pmid:23233208.