(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 13:08, 15 October 2012
| Biomaterials Design Lab
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
remake control: 1mL control glutaraldehyde and 4 other films remake and 1ml glultaraldehye, as well as 1ml of porphyrin exact amount of water so know concentration of solution.
1) wait hit measure
2) wait till stabilizes
3) higher concentration the more negative, ionic strength adjuster
4)Please refer to the ISE protocol on 2012/09/28 for how ISE measurements were taken.
- 3 mL of the solutions were added to 0.1 mL of ionic strength adjuster (4 M solution containing NaOH) to adjust the pH to a value between 8 and 10.
- Sodium ionic strength adjuster provided by thermo scientific 4M
- The solutions were allowed to equilibrate with the electrode for 2 min.
- PVOH and glutaraldehyde 7ml of h20
- PVOH and glutaraldehye and porphrin 7ml of h20
- PVOH and NA-MT and glutaraldheyhe 7ml of h20
- PVOH and 100% surfactant and glutaraldehyde 7 ml of h20
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.