I am an undergrad in Biological Engineering at MIT, currently working in the Silver Lab on a SynBERC REU. Previously, I worked in Tom Knight's lab.
- Email: kdrinkwa at mit dot edu / kelly_drinkwater at hms dot harvard dot edu
- MIT class of 2011, course 20 (Biological Engineering)
- Current project: Counting devices in mammalian cells
- Previous project: Plasmids in Mesoplasma florum
- Not really a publication: my 20.20 project from freshman year, counting cell cycles using a chain of invertases (Cre/lox, etc) that affect other invertases.