I am a postdoc in Pam Silver's lab. My past work was about mitochondrial biogenesis and evolution. I am going to work on synthetic biology here. Just arrived!
- 2006, PhD, University of Tokyo
- 2001, BS, University of Tokyo
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Nishida K, Yagisawa F, Kuroiwa H, Yoshida Y, and Kuroiwa T. . pmid:17360593.
- Nishida K, Yagisawa F, Kuroiwa H, Nagata T, and Kuroiwa T. . pmid:15772156.
- Nishida K, Misumi O, Yagisawa F, Kuroiwa H, Nagata T, and Kuroiwa T. . pmid:15208351.
- Nishida K, Takahara M, Miyagishima SY, Kuroiwa H, Matsuzaki M, and Kuroiwa T. . pmid:12566569.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Keiji Nishida
- Harvard Medical School
- 200 Longwood Ave
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare