User:Kasey E. O'Connor
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kasey E. O'Connor
- Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Drive MS-B 6904
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Mathematics Department at Loyola Marymount University. I learned about OpenWetWare from class, and I've joined because my class requires it.
- I am currently working towards a Bachelor of Science in Biomathematics.
- I am expected to graduate in May 2014.
Upper Division Mathematics Courses Taken
- MATH 360 - Statistics and Probability
- MATH 321 - Real Variables I
- MATH 357 - Complex Variables
Upper Division Mathematics Courses Currently Enrolled In
- MATH 331 - Elements of Group Theory
- MATH 355 - Methods of Applied Mathematics
- MATH 499 - Mathematics and Networks
Upper Division Biology Courses Currently Enrolled In
- BIOL 398 - Biomathematical Modeling
- Starting in Spring 2013 and continuing through Summer 2013, I will be doing research with Dr. Fitzpatrick. We will be mathematically modeling dynamic networks of an interacting society, optimization and game theoretic methods of modeling interactions, and numerical simulation techniques.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.