I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kangquan Yin
- School of Life Science, Tsinghua University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from From Luzhi's lab wiki,(http://bioinformatics.life.tsinghua.edu.cn/wiki/index.php/People) which has a link with your site., and I've joined because I am a plant biologist focusing on plant immunity and now I am interested in bioinformatics which is developing very fast and helpful for wet lab. I want share my experiences in plant research and also willing to learn some more knowledge on bioinforamtics. I think OWW is a nice chocie for me~.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.