User:Justin R. Zabilansky
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Justin R. Zabilansky
- 389-2 Grassy Hill Rd
- Lyme, CT, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Runstadler Lab at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from From the Professor, and I've joined because To contribute to the 20.109 wiki page.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- 2015, BS Course 20 Bioengineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Virology - Currently researching the evolution of the Avian Influenza virus and tracking the species through which it propagates
- Stem Cells
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.