I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jun Yang
- Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Max-Von-Laue Strasse9, Campus Riedberg
- Goethe University
- Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a PhD student in the Entian´s lab at Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main.
- 2014, PhD, Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Goethe University Frankfurt 
- 2010, MS, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Science 
- 2006, BS, Northeast Agricultural University 
Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) PhD scholarship 2010 - 2013 
- Ribosome Biogenesis
- Structural Biology
1. Yeast Nop2 and Rcm1 methylate C2870 and C2278 of the 25S rRNA, respectively. Sharma S, Yang J, Watzinger P, Kötter P, Entian KD.
2. Cloning, expression and characterization of an acidic endo-polygalacturonase from Bispora sp. MEY-1 and its potential application in juice clarification. Yang J ,Huiying Luo,Jiang Li,Kun Wang,Yunliu Fan,Bin Yao 
3. Molecular cloning and characterization of the novel acidic xylanase XYLD from Bispora sp. MEY-1 that is homologous to family 30 glycosyl hydrolases. 
4. A thermophilic and acid stable family-10 xylanase from the acidophilic fungus Bispora sp. MEY-1.
5. Gene cloning and expression of a new acidic family 7 endo-beta-1,3-1,4-glucanase from the acidophilic fungus Bispora sp. MEY-1.
6. A novel highly acidic beta-mannanase from the acidophilic fungus Bispora sp. MEY-1: gene cloning and overexpression in Pichia pastoris.
7. Cloning, expression and characterization of a novel acidic xylanase, XYL11B, from the acidophilic fungus Bispora sp. MEY-1.