I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jihwan Myung
- Brain Science Institute, RIKEN / 2-1 Hirosawa, Wako City, Saitama 351-0198, Japan
- Hiroshima University School of Medicine / 1-2-3 Kasumi, Hiroshima 734-8553, Japan
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I currently work at Laboratory of Integrative Bioscience at Hiroshima University and will soon move to RIKEN BSI. I hope to share some tricks I learned while making software and hardware tools for customized measurement.
- PhD, Life Sciences, Kyoto University
- MS, Physiology and Biophysics, University of Washington
- MS, Physics, POSTECH
- BS, Physics, Korea University
- Circadian biology
- Intercelluar and intracellular networks
- Quantitative data acquisition and structuring
- Affordable yet professional bioimaging solutions
- Myung J, Hong S, Hatanaka F, Nakajima Y, De Schutter E, and Takumi T. . pmid:22745491.
Bioluminescence image acquisition and automated analysis
- Hatanaka F, Matsubara C, Myung J, Yoritaka T, Kamimura N, Tsutsumi S, Kanai A, Suzuki Y, Sassone-Corsi P, Aburatani H, Sugano S, and Takumi T. . pmid:20937769.
Analysis and sorting of cycling genes
- Kim TD, Kim JS, Kim JH, Myung J, Chae HD, Woo KC, Jang SK, Koh DS, and Kim KT. . pmid:15798208.
ODE-based gene expression and nuclear transport modeling