(Difference between revisions)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
[[Image:BacteriaArtMIT.jpg|thumb|right|MIT, using bacterial strains isolated from the Charles River]].
Revision as of 20:54, 8 September 2013
- Jennifer Thornton, MIT student
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I've joined OpenWetWare for my lab course (20.109). I'm ready for a great semester!
- 2015 (expected), BS Biological Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- UROP Researcher in Alan Grossman's lab studying bacterial genetics (Summer 2012-Present)
- Researching gene expression and DNA uptake immunity in Bacillus subtilis through genetic manipulation and biochemical assays.
- Grossman Lab
- Bacterial Artist