User:J. Antonio Ibarra
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- J. Antonio Ibarra
- Laboratorio de Genética Microbiana
- Departamento de MIcrobiología
- Escuela Nacional de Ciencias Biologicas
- Ciudad de México, D.F., Mexico
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Microbial Genetics lab at National School of Biological Sciences at IPN. I learned about OpenWetWare from A colleague friend of mine use this service, and I've joined because I would like to share my techniques and at the same time take advice from the scientific community worldwide. I would also have a permanent place to store my protocols and techniques, one that my students and collaborators can use where ever they are.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.