User:J. Antonio Ibarra
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- J. Antonio Ibarra
- Laboratorio de Genética Microbiana
- Departamento de MIcrobiología
- Escuela Nacional de Ciencias Biologicas
- Ciudad de México, D.F., Mexico
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Microbial Genetics lab at National School of Biological Sciences at IPN. I learned about OpenWetWare from A colleague friend of mine use this service, and I've joined because I would like to share my techniques and at the same time take advice from the scientific community worldwide. I would also have a permanent place to store my protocols and techniques, one that my students and collaborators can use where ever they are.
- 2003, PhD in Biochemistry, Institute of Biotechnology, National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- 1996, MS in Microbiology, National School of Biological Sciences, National Polytechnique Institute (IPN)
- 1993, BS in Microbiology, National School of Biological Sciences, National Polytechnique Institute (IPN)
- Molecular Genetics of Bacteria
- Bacterial Pathogenesis
- Gene Regulation
- Protein purification