User:Heather N. Currey
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
I work in the
I work in the at University -, I'm interested in the and . .
Revision as of 21:22, 22 March 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Heather N. Currey
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Institute of Arctic Biology
- 902 N. Koyukuk Dr., P.O. Box 757000
- Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Dr. Taylor worm lab at the University of Alaska Fairbanks looking at the aging and neurodegeneration via the insulin-like pathway in C. elegans. As a new member of the microbiology community, I'm interested in improving society's understanding of biology and science and fostering cross communication between scientists and the public. Open source and DIY Bio are awesome opportunities for scientist and those interested in science. I'm very excited about this direction.
- 2013, BS, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.