I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Greg Austic
- Michigan State University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Kramer Lab at Michigan State University. We are developing a low cost, open source fluorescence measurement unit for studying photosynthesis in plants. I've joined because I am working on an open source fluorometer design and am considering tracking my progress using an open notebook. Insertformulahere
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.