User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Schiff base
Introduction to Schiff bases
- Insert text here in scientifically acceptable way (ie: without grammar errors) to explain the functions and basics of Schiff base formation. 
Schiff bases conjugated pharmacological intermediates and N-substituted heterocyclics carbenes
- Present summarly the basic psychopharmacological aspects/functions of imine in a biological system .
- pharmacological intermediates (N-substituted heterocyclics)
- Nucleophilic carbonyl addition
- PS: Yb(OTf)3 route to 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives.
- Micheal addition=>PS (Pictet-Spengler asymmetric synthesis of 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines)
Schiff bases as quorum sensing molecules (AHL) and Serine-dependent osmolitic regulators/ATP synthase
- Question 1 : In your own words, explain at least 2 functions of the envZ/30C6HSL (ATP-dependent) synthetase in E. coli.
- Question 2 : How is EnvZ relevant to CES (ADA) and specifically the CAMK2G gene?
- Note: Further info on Phenylmethylamine substituted beta-amyloid ligands (APP) are here.
- Question 3 (bonus question) : In your own words, describe the role of a synthase enzyme (without the help of Wikipedia!) in the phosphorylation of ATP.
Troika acids; Formation of phenylmethylamine as the tautomeric form of a ethyl-methyl Carbanion (Cyanide) ligands : 4-trans-7-aminoalkylamino-2,1,3-benzoxadiazoles, 1,2-dimethylcyclohexanes and friends :)
- Troika acids
- Toxicity of cyanophosphate-derived cross-linker reagents exposure : Alcoholism like psychotic symptoms. Acute psychotic (visual..) hallucinations (Note: Long-term rehabilitation is often necessary.. :)
- Effects of cyanide on Yb(OTf)3 conformational polypeptide (1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines) isomerisation ?
- Remote activation of Gold (Yb) nanoparticles ? hmm.. star trek style drug delivery :)
- The [Ph]C=N double bond linkage may be a result (product) of asymmetric synthesis (Micheal addition) in presence of a organometal catalyst. 
- Assert biological relevance of Parkinson disease  as the result of prolonged 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives absorption: A 2-phenylmethylamine-specific enatiomer ?
- Additional data is provided in EC 18.104.22.168 to confirm a solid link between Parkinson disease and novel tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives. -- Check this. -ER
- tristable PD riboswitch abstrachachachatization: Check/verify the tri-stable mRNA polymerase repressor functions (LuxR) and AHL evidences in the design of Schiff base conjugated (6xHis tag) psychochemicals to induce (lazy) light-activated mRNA transcription and metabolism. -ER
- Also Verify this lazy RNA polymerase function: 2ATP + CO2 − > Ph2CO < = > 2N + 2ROH -ER
- carbanion = cyanide anion
- 6his-tag = a C6 hexanoyl based heterocyclic carbanion -- N-substituted oxazoles derivatives (imine)
The Monsanto connection: Troika acids; novel cyanophosphonate compounds as N-substituted (alkyl) drug carrier (pharmacochemical intermediates)
- US6218563 (cyanophosphonamides as recombinant polyhistidine tag)
- US5935542 (cyanophosphonate derivatives compounds as a n-substituted Schiff base) (ie: for binding ca2+/mg2+ ions to a recombinant "fusion" protein...)
- Chuck: If you want to spray civilians without impunity, be sure to include a cyanoethyl moeity...
- Oracle: Are you kidding? Once upon a time cyanide was at the basis of the Zyklon-b pellet...
- Oracle: Hence, the magnitude and scale of civilians exposure to the new compound is probably most effective today.
- Chuck: For next time, how about a ban of spraying civilians with pharmacochemical intermediates ?
- Oracle: Go ask Obama!
- Chuck: LOL
- Oracle: Go ask Monsanto! When should it become natural to breath air ? Is this a luxury reserved for an elite golf club ?
- Chuck: And Is this the reason I'm being emprisonned ?
- Chuck: Because I refuse to happily breath such things while the majority of the breed have no clue what the heck a troika acid is composed of?
- Imine (Schiff base) formation - Highly recommended primer documentation on Schiff bases
- http://www.wikigenes.org/e/chem/e/7046.html - 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline. (Note: A anti-malarial pharmaceutical compound comparable to mefloquine. Compound may be implicated in 4-trans like enantiomer substitution (conformational) leading to acute psychotic hallucinations. See: Arylcyclohexylamines and this document for a more concise explanation.)
Isocyanide precursors to heterocyclic benzoxadiazoles:
- DOI:10.1021/ja00132a045 [ISOCYANIDES1]
- DOI:10.1002/anie.197205301 [ISOCYANIDES2] (Hoffman/Ugi route to PS, Wilmslow)
Tyrosine kinase (GPCR) signaling with Troika acids (disubstituted Chair Conformer Cyclohexane Ring system):
- Protein Tyrosine Kinases and Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases Are Involved in Abscisic Acid-Dependent Processes in Arabidopsis Seeds and Suspension Cells
- Small Ubiquitin-Like Modifier Modulates Abscisic Acid Signaling in Arabidopsis
- cis/trans stuff (Look for section "Conformational Structures of Disubstituted Cyclohexanes", 4th row from the top) : http://www2.chemistry.msu.edu/faculty/reusch/VirtTxtJml/sterism2.htm
Did you know?
'"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill