User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Schiff base
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Introduction to Schiff bases
- Insert text here in scientifically acceptable way (ie: without grammar errors) to explain the functions and basics of Schiff base formation. 
- Present summarly the basic psychopharmacological aspects/functions of imine in a biological system .
Formation of phenylmethylamine as the tautomeric form of a ethyl-methyl carbanion
- For the long story, see Phenylmethylamine: A nucleophilic Schiff base where the N-substituted anion is fused to a benzene ring (?) to yield a enamine. See also Ethanamine. Note that the C=N double bond is the result (product) of asymmetric synthesis (Micheal addition) in presence of a organometal catalyst.
- assert biological relevance of Parkinson disease  as the result of prolonged 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives absorption: A 2-phenylmethylamine-specific enatiomer ?
- Additional data is provided in EC 188.8.131.52 to confirm a solid link between Parkinson disease and novel tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives. -- Check this. -ER
- tristable PD riboswitch abstrachachachatization: Check/verify the tri-stable RNA polymerase repressor functions (LuxR) and AHL evidences in the design of schiff base conjugated C6 (hexanoyl) psychochemicals to induce RNA activated transcription and metabolism. -ER
- Verify this lazy RNA polymerase function: 2ATP+CO2->Ph2CO<=>2(N+2(R)+OH) -ER