User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Remote control hydrolases
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
About orthogonal serine hydrolases
- Serine esterase - A palmitate quencher http://metacyc.org/META/NEW-IMAGE?type=EC-NUMBER&object=EC-18.104.22.168
- CES1 gene knock down lead to methylphenidate hydrolysis http://omim.org/entry/114835
- Use: remote mind control, orthogonal drug delivery, riboswitch
- note: AHL-activated mean the device use light as an input source
Science vs reality
- Chuck: i'm not sure this is operating from a single controller though
- Oracle: indeed, a master controller should offer a smooth admin interface
- Chuck: Janet will think you're a paranoid sociopath
- Oracle: Okay...
- Oracle: however this might be paranoia but paranoia don't wire peoples like lemmings
- Chuck: science wire stuff
- Oracle: indeed but lemmings are softer to manipulate
- Chuck: i think so. it seems reasonable the lemmings are wired through a single host.