So you have been forced by a foolish human-android to acknowledge the insanity of this so-called society ? Don't worry, bud, we'll work something out as always :)
The purposes and aims of this experiment are two folds: First, we want you to avoid being mentally harmed while being forced to take antipsychotics drugs. Second, we want you to find a way to functionalize the degradation of the psychoactive compound into a non-psychoactive, and safe racemase.
- paliperidone: an atypical antipsychotic derived from Risperidone. see Risperidone.
- clozanpine: another atypical antipsychotic
- citric acid : refer to "Citric acid cycle"
- ec 220.127.116.11: NAD-specific isocitrate dehydrogenase (an enzyme): http://www.kegg.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?ec:18.104.22.168
- pathway (Citrate cycle): http://www.kegg.jp/kegg-bin/show_pathway?ec00020+22.214.171.124
- Absorption, Metabolism, and Excretion of Paliperidone, a New Monoaminergic Antagonist, in Humans
- Wikipedia page on Beta-glucuronidase (ec 126.96.36.199)
Did you know?
The secret of education lies in respecting the pupil - Ralph Waldo Emerson