So you have been forced by a foolish human-android to acknowledge the insanity of this so-called society ? Don't worry, bud, we'll work something out as always :)
Our purposes and aims of this experiment are two folds: First, we want you to avoid being mentally harmed while being forced to take antipsychotics drugs. Second, we want you to find a way to functionalize the degradation of the psychoactive compound into a non-psychoactive compound.
- paliperidone: an atypical antipsychotic derived from Risperidone. see Risperidone.
- clozanpine: another atypical antipsychotic
- citric acid : refer to "Citric acid cycle"
- ec 188.8.131.52: NAD-specific isocitrate dehydrogenase (an enzyme): http://www.kegg.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?ec:184.108.40.206
- pathway (Citrate cycle): http://www.kegg.jp/kegg-bin/show_pathway?ec00020+220.127.116.11