< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook | Paliperidone
So you have been forced by a foolish human-android to acknowledge the insanity of this so-called society ? Don't worry, bud, we'll work something out as always :)
- paliperidone: an atypical antipsychotic derived from Risperidone. see Risperidone.
- clozanpine: another atypical antipsychotic
- citric acid : refer to "Citric acid cycle"
- ec 220.127.116.11: NAD-specific isocitrate dehydrogenase (an enzyme): http://www.kegg.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?ec:18.104.22.168
- pathway (Citrate cycle): http://www.kegg.jp/kegg-bin/show_pathway?ec00020+22.214.171.124