|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 10:53, 31 August 2013
Describe succinic acid here.
Use as voltage-gated pharmacochemical intermediates
- (2R)-2-(methylamino)succinic acid (also known as N-methyl-D-asparte receptor) - A dicarboxilic acid usable as titrable buffer agent for orthogonal amino acid protection ?
Use as metal-bound electrolyte/proton conductor in cyclic imide additions (Maleimide)
- cyclic imide hydrolase (Maleimide) : http://www.kegg.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?ec:22.214.171.124
- pathway (nicotinamide metabolism): http://www.kegg.jp/kegg-bin/show_pathway?map00760+C01596
- ATP-dependent hydrolase ?
- nicotinamide (NAD-specific) neurotoxic agent ?
- keywords: NADPH+, AuNP, ATP (hydrolysis), cyanophosphine
French Press 126.96.36.199 (123aa)
NKAGARREGSCGKPIGEDYLIEAFDDDGNMLERGGSGELCISSPTVMKGYLNDTEATEKT FLDYDGKRWLKTGDLGYVDKDGFIFILQRLKRIIKVSGVPVFPAEIERLVNTLKDVDECC AVGIEHKLKGKVIKLYVKSSAEP
Enzyme name is acyl-coA synthase.
Unknown. The risks and effects of using succinic acid as calcium channel blocker may need further study.
- Ogawa J, Soong CL, Honda M, and Shimizu S. . pmid:9030755.
Did you know?
Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. - Loretta Young