User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/NMDA dependent cell adhesion
Mo calcium, mo visual hallucinations
An essay on the role of the Integrin beta-3 protein (ITGB3) in Ca2+-dependent orthogonal riboswitches.
In the study of calcium-mediated (Ca2+) neuronal receptors (NMDA and GABA mostly), the relevance of Ca2+-dependent ligands (ie: calmodulin) may hold important factors in the morphogenesis of psychological brain disorders and the pathogenesis of the Alzheimer disease, a important phenotype in the understanding of GPCR-mediated brain mutations. Hence a proper understanding of the polypyrimidine tract binding protein-1 (PTBP1) dependent signaling pathway may reveal new insights in the functions and features of the integrin beta-3 protein as a cell-adhesive (and voltage-gated!) neural substrate for long-term axon and neuronal growth. 
- A integrin beta3 mutant polypeptide lacking the PTBP1 gene ?
- ITGB2 http://www.genome.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?hsa:3689
- OMIM (ITGB2): http://omim.org/entry/600065 (note the chromosome location and the annotated phenotype)
- Integrins, pyrimidine, glutamine, NMDA, hippocampus, calmodulin, PTBP1
For next time!
- Review and complete wiki class page on Integrase.
- Review Calcium and GABA signaling? (Hint: Wet blanket for Calcium-mediated glutamine endotoxicity!)
- beta-amyloids APP - In the synthesis of 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives via asymmetric PS synthesis, how is beta-linked amyloids (note: For the Alzheimer precursor protein type "APP" on uniprot) responding to 2.45 GHz electromagnetic waves (2.450 GHz is a typical radio-frequency (RF) signal used in portable human wireless devices; Iphone4-type device; etc) for horn-directed mutagenesis of neuronal X-linked polypeptides/ligands ?
- Moreover assuming the psychochemical media require a ultra-sound frequency (ie: 2.450 GHz) to INDUCE mRNA-activated polypeptide alkane isomerisation of the PTBP1 genes, how mentally retarded do you estimate a human-made decision must be (IQ) to allow and implement the forced installation of such biological assault devices without the consent and informed judgement into the homes and residences of civilians ?