Revision as of 21:40, 15 July 2013
MW induced active methylene enolate synthesis
Lazy, untested protocol for remotely-triggered blue cheese (amphetamine-induced) psychosis.
What we know so far: The bliss of ignorance is deeper in the region of tyranny.
For remote activation of active formamide (methyl-ene) enolate reduction using electromagnetic heat of branched alcohols: see Acetaldehyde: A sort of (aryl conjugated) ethanolamine but this is controversial. :)
Chim trills at a glance: The reality of science is mathematically founded.
- Reaction: Claisen Condensation (Michael addition)
- Chemical (Reagent): 1 (Dudley reagent)
- Phases: 1
- Chemical (solvent): Benzylamine-like cyclohexane (Heterocyclics; NHC)
- Catalyst: Isonitrile (0.01 probability)
- Why: reaction must occur with weak (neutral) base and in presence of a branched alcohol (benzaldehyde?) or toluene
- Note 1: A reductive alkylation with a ortho phenyl ester (triethyl orthoformate?)
- Note 2: This probably indicate (p=0.01) the presence of a synthetic reagent to catalyze the isonitrile base into a compound identified as a active methylene enolate or more specifically methylphenidate hcl, a potent amphetamine-based dopamine inhibitor and GABA antagonist.
- Related reactions: Ugi reaction, Dieckman condensation, Suzuki coupling (Pictet Spengler)
- Starting materials: benzaldehyde (7c?), benzoyl acid (Chuck), trichloroisocyanuric acid (HCl?), THF
- Related compounds: Arylcyclohexylamines, Methylphenidate (Ritalin), 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline (mefloquine), benzylamine (benzoxadiazole), Agent Buzz (15), 30C6HSL
- Target receptors: NMDA1R, S1PR4, GABA, Dopamine, Serotonin, MAPK, EGFR
- Primary phenotype: Alzheimer ?
- Secondary phenotypes: Alcoholism, Parkinson, Breast Cancer (Action item on Chuck)
- Probable method of one-pot/multi-component synthesis: Microwave-activated RF synthesis (Fmoc/carboxilic deprotection)
- Reaction type: Organic synthesis