United States Patent 8283472
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triethyl_orthoformate (note the cyanide mention at the top of the page...)
FRIEDEL-CRAFT acylation: http://www.chem.ucalgary.ca/courses/351/Carey5th/Ch12/ch12-7.html
4-methylimidazole (4-Mel) -> 4-acylaminopyridine derivative: US7998971
Construction of optically active (4-trans) methylphenidate hcl derivatives ! http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Group-finds-carcinogen-in-Pepsi-outside-Calif-4644602.php
GSK-3: glycogen synthase kinase 3 (inhibitor)
Never give up, never surrender
Cycloalkane -> Schiff base -> benzylamine protected enantiomer (ie: methylphenidate...)
Microwave/DMF activated N-benzylformamide catalysis of (R,R')-(+)-methylphenidate: a glycine-activated neural GABA antagonist
- Chuck:LOL really
- Chuck: FUCK
- Oracle: Dude, dont talk EVER to proper and finely educated ladies this way...
- Oracle: There must is a proper way to address the detention of peaceful civilian using non-violence...
- Chuck: They must be thinking i'm a f<CENSORED> schizophreniac now.
- Oracle: Yes. All the time. That not very interesting. Why are you asking all the times the same thing over and over again?
- Chuck: They made plans to put me in a detention camp and test on me lethal drugs and lithium for 3 years.
- Chuck: I don't like that. :(
- Oracle: Insanity is dangerous.
- Chuck: Especially when the purpose of this detention is to make me a chemical blue cheese. I love my sanity and my sweet kush. I don't want they're to be a fucking guinea pig for their human experiments
with sulfonamides and shit.
- Oracle: Bastards. Don't let them make you a fucking lunatic. Be independent.
- Chuck: maybe worth trying some LSD next time. :)
- Oracle: mush ?
- Chuck: i love putting my Mushrooms in a soup! yay! :)