< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Human Embryonic Kidney cells
- TRPV1 gene protein (transient receptor) expression : http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20090221511
- "Abstract: A process is disclosed for controlling inflammatory tissue access through release of neuropeptides, such as substance P (sP), to insulin-responsive sensory neurons, whereby simultaneous control of insulin sensitivity/resistance is manifested. In models of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, sensory afferents, in particular TRPV1, have fundamental roles in insulin/glucose homeostasis, islet physiology and autoimmune tissue inflammation."
- TRPV1 -> Capsaicin receptor: http://student.biology.arizona.edu/honors98/group12/pepper.html
- keywords: TRPV1, capsaicin, Substance P (SP), neuropeptide, transient sensory receptor, key transient ligand transmitter, antidepressant, 5-HT agonist (serotonin),
- may alter NMDA (n-methyl-d-aspartate) Receptor and glucose metabolic regulation in the hippothalamus, amygdala, CNS,
- Twitter fan club page: @pepsi,