To read later:
- GABA: a pioneer transmitter that excites immature neurons and generates primitive oscillations.
- Ketamine-induced loss of phenotype of fast-spiking interneurons is mediated by NADPH-oxidase.
- Original article is here.
- IFP: Interstitial Fluid Pressure - Ie the flow capacity for a "neuronal circuit" to mediate Ca2+ electric signals into Axons and Synapses.
- Keywords: Flow Calibration, IFP, Flow Cytometry, GFP (Green Fluorescence Protein), Calcium signaling (Pathway), NMDAR, CREB1, ...
- striatal neuron: a fast-spiking interneuron located inside the striatum (part of the frontal cortex)
- Parvalbulmin (PV): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene?cmd=retrieve&dopt=default&rn=1&list_uids=5816 (chromosome 22)
Did you know
"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not; it is the first lesson that ought to be learned; and however early a man's training begins, it is probably the last lesson that he learns thoroughly." -Thomas Henry Huxley