User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Fmoc protected phenoxyalkylamine synthesis
The purpose of this page is to investigate the design and method of operation of novel psychotropic alkylamines and synthesis with Fmoc protected reagents, including primary and secondary amines as organocatalysts for development of synthetic pharmaceutical compounds with an aryl moeity, hence refered herein as N,N-substituted arylcyclohexylamines.
Microwave-activated peptide synthesis
- NB: the electromagnetic radio-frequency range most typical wireless devices operates under the FCC standard for communication devices is 2.4 ghz.
- In fact, most peoples are unaware this operating frequency can modulate Fmoc protected oligos by micro-wave thermal irradiation, thus a remote attacker may exploit this unregulated frequency range to trigger Fmoc-SPPS based orthogonal ligations of N-methyl rich peptides. 
- Chemical agents wage war against owners of wireless communication devices operating in the 2.4ghz spectrum
- From gun control to wireless control, unregulation of the S-band frequency is not without risks of abuses from bioterrorists to develop dual-purposes, synthetic bioweapons: http://nanopatentsandinnovations.blogspot.se/2009/11/microwave-manufactures-semiconductor.html
N-Methyl-d-aspartate receptor; PCP binding site; MK-801; Tetrahydroisoquinolines, AHL,
- Rodríguez H, Suarez M, and Albericio F. . pmid:20127857.
- Ludwig M, Hoesl CE, Höfner G, and Wanner KT. . pmid:16675066.
- Lewis Acid Catalysed Pictet Spengler Formation of Substituted 1,2,3,4-Tetrahydroisoquinolines.