User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/chim trills notebook/Model
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook | chim trills notebook
- Redox directed chemotherapeutics agents : doi:10.1089/ars.2009.2541 - Get the Free PMC here.
- Note that the invasion of Quebec is not over yet and rogue planes yesterday continuously sprayed over my town massive amounts of odorless and colorless chemicals in the lower atmosphere.
- Je pari que cette transgression continuelle de mes droits et libertés de respirer de l'air frais ne peut se faire que par la coopération du gouvernement en place se rendant ainsi complice de ces activités terroristes sur le territoire Québecois.
Model, concepts, and experimental data
- Wikis: The wiki is a network-oriented tool to interchange and communicate through a web-based interface. We believe wikis are a fundamental aspect of our research to annotate/document the aspects of theses aerial assaults over unaware and disinformed populations.
- Vocabulary and Language: We use the english language to document the crimes and attacks being executed on civilians in Quebec region. Occasionally will post in french too. Most importantly the vocabulary must not contains semantical errors as we're in the business of documenting what your government want you hidden from your prying eyes.
- Information and Education: Essentially the aim and scope of this "research" must find its raison d'être into the public release and disclosure of the science and technology being used to gas civilians without their clear consent and awareness.
- Mathematical validity: In short, the development of a wiki-based ontology (data) must establish a plausible scientific model to restate the biological functions, links, and roles of the unidentified compound on the pathogenesis of cancer and related phenotypes.
- Extensibility (completeness) : Linked data must be easy to extend/modify as needed until results are satisfying enough.
Joint declaration to prohibit and abolish chemical aerosol spraying over civilian populations
Draft 0.1 (short version)
1. On this day of May 8 2013, we the free people and habitants of our respective lands and nations refuse to subject our kids and youths to chemical aerosol spraying, and proclaim our self-acquired and unalienable right to defend ourselves and our homes from unilateral aggressions, under any form or medium, color, shape, or appearance, shall be committed actions to jeopardize the integrity of our health or human body without explicit consent and awareness. 2. Under no circumstances shall any living human or its descendants be forced to breath synthetically-modified air. 3. We shall pursue endowing this present Act until all offenders may be prosecuted under an international court of law a fair and equal judgement to account for the crimes commited agaisnt unwary civilians, and protect our homes and lands from future agressions accordingly and in respect of the art.
For now, you may put your signature here if you accept the above declaration either conditionally or as a whole:
- Etienne Robillard - 2013/05/08 - Your name - Year/month/day