User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/chim trills notebook/ForensicEvidencesChart
Project Bare Back Mountain: Decrypting the Eugenicist Connection hiden between the crypto-language of Synthetic Biology and Chemtrails
"For them, there is no God; the Government is the supreme principle deciding above all consideration of intangible moral. The family, seen as a "bourgeois institution" must be destroyed and replaced by a governmental control of reproduction and education, the Lebensborn. This is how the Government can control the "production" of human beings in the future, both in the quantitative and "qualitative" plan(8)." 1
What are the public health risks imposed by the chemtrails agenda and why ? Is the spraying of biologically active aerosols over humans a delusional conspiracy theory or a landmark of organized crime to expose the human DNA to potentially harmful genetic material? Are chemtrails motivated by hate and anger of the human genome or by a eugenics movement dedicated to transforming the human DNA into profitable commercial products ?
The aim of this page is to collect data on so-called genetic switches, or synthetic transcriptional devices and rationalize the evidences to justify the validity of my concerns on the function of the chemtrails repeated spraying atop of my house and city, in Quebec and elsewhere.
|Promoter name||Promoter type||Description||Target organisms||Restriction site||EC number||References||Biobrick Part|
|L-arabinose||aldopentose||Inducible pBAD/araC promoter||E.coli (K-12/MG1655), P.fluorescens(?), Homo sapiens||araBAD (araC)||1, 2, 3, 4, 5||BBa_I0500|
|cAMP||second messenger||cyclic adenosine monophosphate is required to activate the Lac operon along with the araC promoter.||Homo sapiens||LacZ||188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11||1|
Plasmid addiction systems
|Plasmid name||Origin of replication||Organism (Strain)||Anti-bacterial resistance||Quorum sensing protein expression||ColE1 (Colicins) protein expression||6-his-tagged promoter||References|
|pSB1A3 (formerly pSB1A2)||pUC19-derived (pMB1)||E.coli (BW27783)||ampicilin (ampR)||Yes (GFP)||Yes (ccdB?)||Yes (L-arabinose inducible)||1, 2, 3, 4|
|pSB3K3-1010||p15a-derived (pMR101)||E.coli (MG1655)||kanamycin (kanR)||Yes (GFP/RFP via F2620)||Yes (ccdB?)||Yes (L-arabinose inducible)||1, 2, 3|
- A human is not a computer program and never will be. Love is not programmable and neither are emotions which makes life beautiful or harsh. It is through the eyes of natural-born scientists that humans may learn how to live in respect with the outer world and not the opposite. Yet I find scientific progress brilliant and at the same time horrified by the efforts made to confine the human species into a predictable sequence of digits. -- Etienne Robillard 21:45, 15 October 2012 (EDT)
- Whether the T7.1 bacteriophage was designed for E.coli or H.sapiens does not seem to limit its capacity to genetically modify (or refactor) DNA using a F-plasmid like vector. In bacterias, an equivalent process is known as bacterial conjugation.
- Shetty RP, Endy D, and Knight TF Jr. . pmid:18410688.
- Morgan-Kiss RM, Wadler C, and Cronan JE Jr. . pmid:12032290.
- Datsenko KA and Wanner BL. . pmid:10829079.
synthetic biology, biological engineering, transcriptional logic, transcription-based logic, engineered biological systems, PoPS, BioBrick standard biological part, eugenism, genocide, kill-switch, genetic switch, metabolic regulation, DNA programming, transcriptional inverter, reverse engineering, deceit, collusion, scientific misconduct, scientific responsability, demagogy, ignorance, abuse of power, chemtrails, bare backing