User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Chemtrails911 notebook/Agent Ecoli:Plasmid cloning vectors for gene therapy with phosphohistidine based oligos
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook | Chemtrails911 notebook
Plasmid cloning vectors for gene therapy with phosphohistidine-based oligos
Artificial DNA primers: phosphoramidate-based oligonucleotide synthesis
- N-6-benzoyl-deoxyadenosine phosphoramidite - Notice the P-N bound indicating the linkage of a phosphonate diester to a benzoyl atom :)
- N-3-oxo-hexanoyl-L-homoserine lactone - A light-inducible phosphohistidine-bound AHL ? A(denosine)TP/cAMP dependent.
- NHC = (N heterocycle carbene) - Chemical compounds with a N chiral prodrug switch - highly enantioselective molecules
- N = indicates a Nitrogen atom
- P = a Phosphonate (inorganic state) - a compound for oligo synthesis using the nucleoside phosphoramidite method.
- P-N = phosphoramidate (a Nitrogen atom bound to a Phosphonate ester in nucleophilic substitution).