This is an experimental (and open to all) notebook dedicated in understanding the so-called "chemtrails" phenomenon from scratch.
The project is currently licensed under GNU Free Documentation License Version 1.3.
Copyright (C) 2012 Etienne Robillard
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
Under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3
or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation;
with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.
A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".
Chemtrails is a recent phenomenon I started to observe around 2009.
At this time I had very little knowledge about geoengineering or even
basic chemistry. I then started to familiarize myself with such phenomenons as they began to occupy further lines of
dissipated white lines across unaffected clouds. I then further observed the phenomenon, and noted down the dates
of such "phenomenons" taking guess on their physical attributes and noticed they were from man-operated aircrafts or some kind of cloaked
aerial origin. (geoengineering, synthetic biology)
WW2 (World war 2) was for me a couple of popular American movie scenes including films and other things dealing with Jews being intoxicated with
poisonous gas in concentration camps. I was not very interested in them and neither in the chemotherapy eugenic "science" which resulted in thousands
of deaths. (chemotherapy)
- Welcome to the chemtrails scientific notebook version 1.0! The main goal and objective of this wiki is to inform and educate the reader to the inherent ethical and scientific issues with aerosol-based spraying over domestic populations. Moreover, key evidences are put together to develop a theory about the implications of synthetic biology in the so-called geoengineering program and in particular for denying its existence to the general public.
Orthogonal and potentially harmful drug delivery evidences involving unidentified chemical inducers and repeated exposure
Notes (MAP/EGFR kinase related):
- Important secondary messengers: NMDA, Dopamine, Serotonin, GABA, AChr, calmodulin, p38 MAP kinase
- Agent Buzz (Agent 15)
Mitogen-Activated Protein kinase:
- Sites of interests: p38 (MEK), EGFR (Fyn), c-Src homolog domain (brain/hippocampus/amygdala), Ras/Raf/MEK pathway (Bcl-2), NMDAR, NRG1
- Long term effects of experimental chemical promoter/repressor Z on cell division and duplication ?
- Delta9-THC (anandamide?) mediated neurotransmitter synthesis: Hippocampus/Amygdala b-amyloid cleaving ? (GABA intermediate messenger/AChr link..?) ?
- Key roles for nanoparticles based chemical inducers and repressors are multiples and under intense research including but not limited to chemotherapy and bioinformatics.
Asymmetric and unconventional human experimental trials on unwary citizens are scientifically irresponsible, potentially harmful, cancerogenic, mutagenic, rogue, hostile, uncivilized, and ruthless acts of murdering made by fanatics club armed with sophisticated bioweapons.
Thanks for reading this far. This topic may be a little broad and require some refactoring.
Cancer therapy drugs :
- Paclitaxel (Drug): Compare this with doxorubicin; non EGF(R)-specific (?);
- Docetaxel (Drug): A generic paclitaxel molecule used for targeted cancer therapy; Can be combined with Doxorubicin for advanced chemotherapy uses.
- Thus is Docetaxel classifiable as a DNA Topoisomerase II inhibitor drug regulating cell-dependent mitosis?
- Doxorubicin (Drug): A anti-malaria (?) drug with EGF(R)-specific binding;
- /Imatinib (Drug): A tyrosine kinase inhibitor drug designed by Novartis. Like Doxorubicin, may produces side effects including skin rashes and headaches. In addition, may also inhibit aCh(R) (acetylcholinesterase) and modulate ATP (adenosine tryphosphate) synthase inside the mitochondria membrane, suggesting Imatinib could have a potential role in regulating neurotransmitter regulation (calmodulin, GABA, etc). However it is unknown at this time if a generic version of this drug could deliver ATP mediated energy payload to epithelial cells from EGFR over-expressed phospholipid (ie: cholesterol). A suggested hypothesis is thus to assert the drug delivery factors of aCh derived receptors associated specifically to EGFR binding site in Alzheimer disease and related ATP based ligands. [Keywords: Imatinib, Alzheimer, ATP, Brain, aChr, calmodulin, EGFR, breast cancer, GABA, Glutamate, Glycine, Tyrosine, Adenosine, NMDA, Serotonin, Liposome]
Predicting the role of competent cells in irreversible morphogenesis of highly pathogenic Anthrax strain: Science-fiction or red heering?
In other words, has "Synthia" been invited by fanatics to participate in a organized molecular hijack of the MAP kinase pathway
to produce high-quality Anthrax spores ?
Therefore to confirm "Synthia" as a prime suspect in this organized murdering scheme, understanding the regulation of the MAP kinase protein
is fundamental to hypothesize the role and implications of competent cells in Anthrax endocytosis. 1
So, is the aerosol agent a gold standard in restriction endonucleases based recombinant vaccine?
"Battelle, as a CIA contractor, partnered with Bioport for America's sole anthrax vaccine production. Bioport-largely owned by Britain's top secret biowarfare consortium PortonDown, bin Laden family associate Faud El Hibri, Admiral William J. Crowe, Jr., a former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and others (including, according to some investigators, the multinational investment firm and defense contractor, the Carlyle Management Group, that managed bin Laden family millions prior to 9-11, directed by past CIA director Frank Carlucci, James Baker III (->), and Past President George H.W. Bush);" 2
Okay! So where is Scooby Doo now, Mr. triple Dealer Spy ?
"For instance, Hatfill allegedly said that anyone who knew "how to grow anthrax spores of one to three microns had to know that the hole in an envelope is 10 microns and that the spores would escape." 3
- "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell (1984)
- "We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." -- George Orwell
- "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the
fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." -- Winston Churchill
- "It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary." -- Winston Churchill
- "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill
- "What kind of people do they think we are? Is it possible they do not realize that we shall never cease to persevere against them until they have been taught a lesson which they and the world will never forget?" -- Winston Churchill
- "A central lesson of science is that to understand complex issues (or even simple ones), we must try to free our minds of dogma and to guarantee the freedom to publish, to contradict, and to experiment. Arguments from authority are unacceptable." -- Carl Sagan
Death of Evidences: Aerosol-based germ warfare may have voided the Quebec Charter of Rights and Freedoms committing wide-scale climatic and pharmacological experiments over unaware and disinformed human populations.
- Remote-controlled genes trigger insulin production
- Etienne Robillard 07:18, 5 May 2012 (EDT): Whoa, calmodulin mediated signal transduction using fat-soluble nanoparticles aggregating to tumor cells in a "controlled/directed" process using heat/light energy as the master switch for tyrosine kinase II to induce or inhibit (auto)phosphorylation of pTyr residues?
- Bill Gates exposed for funding research, promotion of spraying geo-engineered 'chemtrails' across globe, 2012/02/08
- NanoBio gets license from agency to develop vaccine to fight respiratory syncytial virus infections, 2011/08/03
- Microbes Engineered for Low-Cost Production of Anti-Cancer Drug, Taxol, 2010
- GSK and NanoBio Signs Exclusive Over-the-Counter Licensing Agreement for Nanoemulsion Treatment, 2009/12/16
- Does Oxidative Stress Link NMDA and GABA Hypotheses of Schizophrenia? (Study), 2007/12/09
- Targeted drug delivery achieved with nanoparticle-aptamer bioconjugates, 2005/11/01
- BattellePharma to Present At Respiratory Drug Delivery VIII Conference., 2002/05/07
- U.S. Germ Warfare Research Pushes Treaty Limits, 2001/09/04