User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Cat eye syndrome
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Primer on ADA, CAP, CES, and CAMK2G (KCC2G) : An advanced AHL (light/energy) activated riboswitch and psychochemical agent using orthogonal (synthetic) recombinase promoters
- EC 188.8.131.52 ref
- also named Adenosine deaminase CECR1
- Uniprot accession number Q9NZK5 - Check this!
- reaction type -> deamination
- tissues: brain, liver, thymus...
- Litterature review: http://www.omim.org/entry/115470
- related to chromosome 22q11
- for PD (Score 8.991) and BPA (bis-phenol-A), see also gene CAMK2G (KCC2G) - also known as chromosome 22q10.  
Positively matching SNPs (clinical data)
- Oracle: You seem lost.
- Chuck: Keep going... I've seen worst than this.
- Oracle: Fair enough...
- Chuck: Look, I have tons of fb cuties waiting for some action.
- Oracle: Sure. Do you want a little blue cheese with that, sir?
Parkinson disease/CES tristable riboswitch device abstraction
- A Parkinson/CES disease "riboswitch" is a AHL-activated (Acyl-Homoserine-Lactone) xenobiotic compound (recombinase system) modulating Ca2+/Mg2+ (CAM2KG) specific ions channel to activate RNA polymerase transcription and controlled DNA release of the V. Fischeri specific "LuxR" protein: a functional beta-amyloid ligand regulated by the EnvZ (OmpR) gene.
- See also Featured_Parts:Light_Sensor. [ENVZ, CAMK2G, RIBOSWITCH]
- See also Mind control: An introduction movie to optogenetics from the BBC.
- See also the relevant Ecocyc.org entry for EnvZ here.
- Accession number (E.coli K-12 MG1655 substr): "EG10269".
- Full data available here.
- See also the histidine kinase entry (EC 184.108.40.206) here.
- Get the latest BLAST results for EG10269 here.
- PD - Parkinson disease