Methylphenidate (trademark Ritalin) HCl is a piperidine derived synthetic drug prescribed in the treatment of schizophrenia and autistic disorders to childrens with chronic ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) symptoms.
Amphetamine-induced psychosis: The business of mental addiction to amphetamine drugs is poorly understood in the tragedy of Sandy Hook.
Methylphenidate compound is synthetically comparable to amphetamine-class drug (cocaine), by functioning as a long-term dopamine regulator, however its long-term effects on the developmental area of the brain is controversed and poorly understood by the scientific community. 
Moreover, chronic Ritalin use may in addition elevate the risks of amphetamine-induced psychosis, a notable side-effect in chronic amphetamine users. Overmedication with amphetamine-type drug is thus an additional concern to assess in the psychotherapy of childrens with amphetamine-like drugs. 
Amphetamine-induced psychosis may implicate as well severe hallucinations and other landmarks of long-term drug abuses including altered state of behavior, paranoia, and depression.
- consciousness here.
- mind control and abuse of pharmacological substances (PCP, Ketamine, Methylphenidate, etc)
- protecting childrens by educating them about self-control and philosophy.
- self defense from staged events: how do we draw a line as a free society from passivity (spectators) to non-permissive actors?
- when is journalism accomplice to mass murders in demolishing evidences with demagogy and deliberate incompetency ?
- Emmanuel Kant?
- Suite 8F group "Georgetown Crowd”
- Bill Clinton
- Steve Kangas
- Katharine Graham (Deborah Davis) "We live in a dirty and dangerous world. There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows."
- Allen Dulles http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAdullesA.htm
- caliber used: .223 (inverse)
- Date (December 14 2012)
- sandy hook -> ouragan sandy
This page is dedicated to victims of Sandy Hook mass murder which occured on December 14 2012. May our creator give recomfort to the victims of theses uncivilised murdering acts and theses tragedies never be forgotten to identify and resolve the problems in our own life which leaded to such horror scenes. -Etienne Robillard 09:50, 20 December 2012 (EST)