User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli:SolidPhasePeptideSynthesisReagentEvidencesInAgentScoobyDoo
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Measuring the amplitude of the synthetic reagent lysis TE buffer on NMDA receptor
- Date: 2012/12/03 10:29 AM EDT
- Organism: E. coli (K-12 substr.)
- Strain: BW26434
- Amine protection groups (piperidine based) undergo chiral nucleophilic substitution on Histidine based autophosphorylation.
- Cosmid like recombinase system for -35 lacl+ (LacZ) transcription, thus no infection produced; (no lacY)
- orthogonal oligo/peptide protection using methylamino (methyltransferase) agents;
- methylamino buffering agents used as intermediates for orthogonal protection; (probably a side-effect of Magnesium chelation with EDTA?)
- artificial cos-mid size is 30-45 bp length => reduced genome ?
- The NMDA receptor is voltage gated: The addition of EDTA (mg2+) ions to the reaction may act as NMDA receptor antagonist by binding to the NMDA ligand...
- 1 x 10ml TE = TAE -> 10x buffer (Tris-HCl) (see [TE]
- Amine protection groups = piperidine derived compound (NH2 undergo nucleophilic substitution on Histidine based autophosphorylation)
- a heterocyclic base-labile group (NHC?)
- IPTG inducible promoter: DNA lambda prophage induction (Transformation or mutation from lytic lacZ-repressed state to lysogenic!)
- (2R)-2-(methylamino)succinic acid - An orthogonal N-methyltransferase/NH2 base labile compound; exogenous NMDA receptor antagonist compound (Ketamine-like); synthetically recombined oligonucleotide protection group (dA-dT) for solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), etc (see also PHP, Succinic_acid, and BW26434.)
- important: N-methyl-D-asparte receptor is a "sensory" neurotransmitter with analogous functions to the TRPV neurotransmitter but for brain functions including learning and memory.