User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli:SolidPhasePeptideSynthesisReagentEvidencesInAgentScoobyDoo
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Measuring the amplitude of the synthetic reagent lysis TE buffer on NMDA receptor
- Date: 2012/12/03 10:29 AM EDT
- Organism: E. coli (K-12 substr.)
- Strain: Probably D1210, a HB101/K-12 hybrid strain which overexpress the Lacl repressor.
Amine protection groups (piperidine based) undergo chiral nucleophilic substitution on Histidine based autophosphorylation.
- 1 x 10ml TE = TAE -> 10x buffer (Tris-HCl) (see [TE]
- Amine protection groups = piperidine derived compound (NH2 undergo nucleophilic substitution on Histidine based autophosphorylation)
- a heterocyclic base-labile group (NHC?)
- IPTG inducible promoter: DNA lambda prophage induction (Transformation or mutation from lytic lacZ-repressed state to lysogenic!)