User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli:Plasmid cloning vectors for gene therapy with phosphohistidine based oligos
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Plasmid cloning vectors for gene therapy with phosphohistidine-based oligos
Artificial DNA promoters: phosphoramidate-based oligonucleotide synthesis
- N-6-benzoyl-deoxyadenosine phosphoramidite - Notice the P-N bound indicating the linkage of a phosphonate diester to a benzoyl atom :)
- N-3-oxo-hexanoyl-L-homoserine lactone - A light-inducible phosphohistidine-bound AHL ? A(denosine)TP/cAMP dependent.
- NHC = (N heterocycle carbene) - Chemical compounds with a N chiral prodrug switch - highly enantioselective molecules
- N = indicates a Nitrogen atom
- P = a Phosphonate (inorganic state) - a compound for oligo synthesis using the nucleoside phosphoramidite method.
- P-N = phosphoramidate (a Nitrogen atom bound to a Phosphonate ester in nucleophilic substitution).
- cDNA synthesis building block = deoxynucleoside + 3'-phosphonate = synthetic nucleotide analog (dATP) 1
- short 50-200(?) bp restriction endonucleases enzymes for cDNA catalysis/plasmid vector cloning in E. coli
- building blocks for oligonucleotides assembly with phosphoramidites method 1
- see also Oligonucleotide Synthesis
M13K07 cloning in E. coli:
- amino-acid sequence signature (Myc epitope tag) = EQKLISEEDL