User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli
Agent Ecoli: The whys and wherefores of Angel Dust is in the product.
Notice: This page is outdated - For updates about Agent Ecoli and documentation about 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives, see Arylcyclohexylamines.
- Long-term bioaerosols spraying (ie TL3')
- XXX: may carry a epigenetic trojan horse ?
- TL = toggle bistable switch / circuit
Keywords: DNA methylation, cDNA, deoxyoligonucleotides, ribosomes, phosphatase (PAP2-like), Phosphohistidine regulation, Agent Dust, Agent Wet, PCP, Benzoyl, PHP, PC, lysogens, lytic cycle, trojan, horse, epygenetics, elephants, E. coli, K-12, MG1655, Agent Scooby Doo, aspartic acid (NMDA receptor)
Introduction to Agent E. coli
- Definition of Agent E.coli
- Basic description
- Geopolitical background
- Why is the term "chemtrails" inappropriate to describe domestic chemical warfare ?
- It is my belief the "chemtrails" term is inappropriate to coherently define the existence of a long-term spraying operation of biologically active aerosols over my city. I believe the "chemtrails" terminology is in addition part of a propaganda scheme to deceit further independent scientists to examine the evidences towards the inclusion of mobile genetic elements being transfered into the human genome.
- Agent E.coli 1.0:
- Class: Nitrogenous-derived nerve precursor agent. Exogenous compound (Military grade). Organophosphate based pesticide (phosphoramidate). Oil-in-water (O/W) nanoemulsion (Lysis Buffer reagents includes Triton X-100, Tween 80, Tris-HCl). Nitrogenous derived heterocyclic carbene (NHC).
- Agent E.coli 1.0:
Agent E. coli mecanics: Fundamental elements of domestic chemical warfare
- Synthetic biology and reverse/forward DNA transcription "circuits"
- luxR: Introduction to the Phosphohistidine N-methyltransferase riboswitch: a type of RNA transducing Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase (MAPK) using an imine as the drug carrier. (a serine-threonine specific kinase) 1
- Agent Ecoli:ToggleSwitchComponent (TL phage lambda)
DNA evidences of synthetic nucleosides analogues are in the products
- dual input DNA promoters, heterocyclics, organocatalysts, and phosphoramidates-based nucleosides
- Plasmid addiction systems
- Tools (softwares): Ape (A Plasmid Editor), gibthon (a django-based web application)
- cDNA synthesis (RNAP)
Gibson assembly method
- Quote from the synbio.org.uk website: "Bill Collins contributed the development of a series of web-based tools for DNA assembly, including Gibthon - a software tool for automated design of the oligonucleotides required for Gibson Assembly." 
- [2009-2010. see also the Team:Cambridge website for yet more connections to V. fischeri, a marine organism which expresses bioluminescence in dark environments.]
- Hopefully we sought not to encounter V. fischeri genes into elephants (or fast-running mouses!) except perhaps into Cambridge, USA: 
- See also Gibson Assembly, pSB3K3, BBa_J69512
- In summary, the Gibson assembly protocol provides an automated environment for template DNA synthesis (oligonucleotides) using a web-based interface written in Django for horizontal gene transfers into multi-plasmid cloning vectors such as the pSB3K3 plasmid.
Forensic evidences of nitrogenous derived gene delivery on domestic civilian populations is a provocative and deliberate act of war on civilian liberties
- Case-study of M13K07 derived genome engineering using site-directed mutagenesis