User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli
(→Agent E. coli mecanics: Fundamental elements of domestic chemical warfare)
|(2 intermediate revisions not shown.)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= Agent Ecoli: The whys and wherefores of
= Agent Ecoli: The whys and wherefores of Dust is in the product. =
|Line 9:||Line 10:|
=== summary ===
=== summary ===
|It has been requested that this page be removed with restriction endonucleases.|
Other articles for deletion are listed here.
Agent Ecoli: The whys and wherefores of Agent Dust is in the product.
Keywords: DNA methylation, cDNA, deoxyoligonucleotides, ribosomes, phosphatase (PAP2-like), Phosphohistidine regulation, Agent Dust, Agent Wet, PCP, Benzoyl, PHP, PC, lysogens, lytic cycle, trojan, horse, epygenetics, elephants, E. coli, K-12, MG1655, Agent Scooby Doo, aspartic acid (NMDA receptor)
Introduction to Agent E. coli
- Definition of Agent E.coli
- Basic description
- Geopolitical background
- Why is the term "chemtrails" inappropriate to describe domestic chemical warfare ?
- It is my belief the "chemtrails" term is inappropriate to coherently define the existence of a long-term spraying operation of biologically active aerosols over my city. I believe the "chemtrails" terminology is in addition part of a propaganda scheme to deceit further independent scientists to examine the evidences towards the inclusion of mobile genetic elements being transfered into the human genome.
- Agent E.coli 1.0:
- Class: Nitrogenous-derived nerve precursor agent. Exogenous compound (Military grade). Organophosphate based pesticide (phosphoramidate). Oil-in-water (O/W) nanoemulsion (Lysis Buffer reagents includes Triton X-100, Tween 80, Tris-HCl). Nitrogenous derived heterocyclic carbene (NHC).
- Agent E.coli 1.0:
Agent E. coli mecanics: Fundamental elements of domestic chemical warfare
- Primer 1 : Mutant protein delivery and reverse/forward DNA transcription "circuits", light-activated exogenous promoters (luxR):
- Primer 2 : Synthetic transcription/translation functions of Agent E.coli, a light-activated orthogonal riboswitch to induce mutant protein acquisition and repression of the envZ gene through Calmodulin-mediated ion (osmolitic) dimers:
- PHP1T gene (Human phosphotransferase): http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/Q9NRX4
- Keywords: Heterocyclic oxazole (carbenes), 30C6HSL, RNA, calmodulin, protein, kinase, cAMP, riboswitch, Imine (Schiff base)
- Categories: Pharmaceutical intermediates, Exogenous bacterial (type II) promoters, Acyl-Homoserine Lactone, Quorum Sensing, Protein expression
- By FW and GO accession code: FW:420918
DNA evidences of synthetic nucleosides analogues are in the products
- dual input DNA promoters, heterocyclics, organocatalysts, and phosphoramidates-based nucleosides
- Plasmid addiction systems
- Tools (softwares): Ape (A Plasmid Editor), gibthon (a django-based web application)
- cDNA synthesis (RNAP)
Gibson assembly method
- Quote from the synbio.org.uk website: "Bill Collins contributed the development of a series of web-based tools for DNA assembly, including Gibthon - a software tool for automated design of the oligonucleotides required for Gibson Assembly." 
- [2009-2010. see also the Team:Cambridge website for yet more connections to V. fischeri, a marine organism which expresses bioluminescence in dark environments.]
- Hopefully we sought not to encounter V. fischeri genes into elephants (or fast-running mouses!) except perhaps into Cambridge, USA: 
- See also Gibson Assembly, pSB3K3, BBa_J69512
- In summary, the Gibson assembly protocol provides an automated environment for template DNA synthesis (oligonucleotides) using a web-based interface written in Django for horizontal gene transfers into multi-plasmid cloning vectors such as the pSB3K3 plasmid.
Forensic evidences of nitrogenous derived gene delivery on domestic civilian populations is a provocative and deliberate act of war on civilian liberties
- Case-study of M13K07 derived genome engineering using site-directed mutagenesis