< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook | 30C6HSL
Long-term effects of aerosol spraying on E. coli K-12 (MG1655)
Introduction to CAMK2B protein overexpression
- examine the acquisition and mutation of the CAMK2B gene in humans subject to horizontal 30C6HSL based transcription promoters (or "devices" for eugenic doctors).
- Calmodulin dependent inverse/split-pericams and CAMK2B interactions: CAMK2B may depend on exogenous promoters to convey the drug at the right time/place (site-directed mutagenesis). Notice that CAMK2B overexpression is probably an indicator of low neuronal activity (inverse pericams) or osmolitic regulator. (Critical sites: brain (frontal cortex region), amygdala and perhaps the hypothalamus)
- Never forget atmospheric NH2 as natural source of Nitrogen, hence a ethyl-methyl carbanion may be conjugated to a NH2 molecule in a process known as "benzoin condensation" to produce crystals (N-substituted benzoxazole heterocyclics), thus a form of artificial (asymmetric) Schiff base synthesis may occur as the result of injection of psychochemical intermediates into the atmosphere.
A synthetic biology approach to light-activated protein delivery : A review of recent advancements in synthetic mind control
- 2005 - The search for scFV osmolitic dimer -> ompC dimer protein: P06996 ,  
- 2006 - The eau de coli experiment : Would E. coli, by any other name, smell as sweet?”' : http://www.medgadget.com/2006/11/would_e_coli_by_1.html 1
- leucine auxotrophic gene insert -> osmY http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P0AFH8
- Complex transcriptional control of the sigma s-dependent stationary-phase-induced and osmotically regulated osmY (csi-5) gene suggests novel roles for Lrp, cyclic AMP (cAMP) receptor protein-cAMP complex, and integration host factor in the stationary-phase response of Escherichia coli. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8253679
- 2007 - Reversible acyl-homoserine lactone binding to purified Vibrio fischeri LuxR protein. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729687?dopt=Abstract and 
- Recovering patients often suffer hallucinations, and sometimes become psychotic : http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/Image:IGEM2007_Imperial_iGEMGlobe.png
- 2008 -
- 2009 -
- 2010 - (current?), Unknown phenotype. Homo sapiens (GRCh37.p10), s288c (Baker Yeast), E.coli BL21(DES3), E. coli, E. coli K-12 (MG1655), W3110 : Berkeley Lab scientists open electrical link to living cells : http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2010-10/dbnl-bls102010.php
Calmodulin kinase type II Beta subunit protein acquisition and expression with 30C6HSL based exogenous promoters (E. coli K-12)
- GO:1901896 positive regulation of calcium-transporting ATPase activity: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/QuickGO/GTerm?id=GO:1901896
- GO:0005513 detection of calcium ion: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/QuickGO/GTerm?id=GO:0005513
- GO:0006970 (osmY) : http://www.ebi.ac.uk/QuickGO/GTerm?id=GO:0006970
- Co-occuring terms/annotations for "osmY" is here.