< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
30C6HSL: Adventures in the land of light-activated psychochemical agents
N-substituted arylcyclohexylamines (3-oxo-hexanoyl-homoserine lactone)
- Chuck: Are you sure this is it this time?
- Oracle: Trust me.
- Oracle: 30C6HSL is really your thing.
- Chuck: Fine. I imagine you want to make a point about LuxR.
- Oracle: I beg to differ ?
- Chuck: Dude, you are hard to follow sometimes.
- Oracle: I suggest you pass more time studying how C6 homoserine lactones enter nitrogen and purine metabolism.
- Chuck: I have impression C6 hexanoyl may hold the clue and condense to form the 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline enantiomer.
- Oracle: Shh. You have some balls to put this there without any warning shot.
- Chuck: I beg to differ...
- Chuck: I have no mean to accept psychochemical warfare without any warning shot.
- Oracle: Right. You kids dont understand well the psychology of war.
- Chuck: My fb account is loaded with slave cuties.
- Oracle: LOL
BBa_C0061: visualizing LuxR/EnvZ pathways through 30C6HSL
'Yeast based quorum sensing and trans-splicing evidences in H. sapiens: Transforming E. coli with AHLs - BBa_C0061
- ATCC 96604 (P48445) - Download: FASTA FILE 1
- ATCC 204508/S288c - UNIPROT (Adenylyl cyclase-associated protein) : P17555
oxazole pharmacology : Are the rogue spraying of psychochemical aerosols hidding a oxazole moeity in the morphogenesis of brain degenerative disorders?
- Biotin carboxylase (accC) : http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P24182
- Note: In regard of fine tuning E. coli for mutant protein acquisition, amplification, and overpression of the CAMK2B gene, the following excerpt from the OMIM.org database has this to say on the relevance of CAMK2 osmolitic dimer: "By Western blot analysis, Thiagarajan et al. (2002) found that the protein levels of Camk2a and Camk2b were inversely related during activity in cultured rat pup hippocampal neurons. The levels of Camk2a increased with heightened activity, and the levels of Camk2b increased with suppression of activity. Thiagarajan et al. (2002) hypothesized that the change in the ratio may help tune the Camk2 holoenzyme to changing intensities of Ca(2+) signaling." 1
- Look here too : http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB08315
- Examine the ties and relationships between accC (CAMK2B) gene and diseases morphogenesis in H. sapiens here.