< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
30C6HSL: Adventures in the land of light-activated psychochemical agents
N-substituted arylcyclohexylamines (3-oxohexanoyl-homoserine lactone)
- Chuck: Are you sure this is it this time?
- Oracle: Trust me.
- Oracle: 30C6HSL is really your thing.
- Chuck: Fine. I imagine you want to make a point about LuxR.
- Oracle: I beg to differ ?
- Chuck: Dude, you are hard to follow sometimes.
- Oracle: I suggest you pass more time studying how C6 homoserine lactones enter nitrogen and purine metabolism.
- Chuck: I have impression C6 hexanoyl may hold the clue and condense to form the 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline enantiomer.
- Oracle: Shh. You have some balls to put this there without any warning shot.
- Chuck: I beg to differ...
- Chuck: I have no mean to accept psychochemical warfare without any warning shot.
- Oracle: Right. You kids dont understand well the psychology of war.
- Chuck: My fb account is loaded with slave cuties.
- Oracle: LOL