I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Etienne Robillard
- Green Tea Hackers Club
- Personal homepage: gthcfoundation.org
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a independent student occupying my past times on researching organic chemistry, molecular biology, and environmental sciences.
I've joined OpenWetWare to allow easy publishing and archiving of my current research topics on the Internet.
- 1999, College Diploma, Cegep Montmorency, Laval Quebec (Visual Arts)
- Software programming and web development
- Medicinal applications of the Cannabis plant and roles of the cannabinoid system
- Psychology and alternative chemical therapies for Schizophrenia
- Anthropogenic climate engineering effects on cognitive and molecular brain functions
- Nicotine (tobacco smoking) and lung cancer prevention with green tea based medicine
- Reference 1..10