- Eris Bame
- MIT BioMicro Center
- 31 Ames Street, Building 68-316 Cambridge, MA 02139
I work in the BioMicro Center Lab at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I learned about OpenWetWare from BioMicro Center, and I've joined because it is a BioMicro Center requirement.
- Candidate for BS in Biology, [Northeastern University]. Class of 2012
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.