- Emmanuel Carrodeguas
- Current Location: MIT (Cambridge, MA)
- Hometown: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Languages: Spanish, English and some Chinese (Mandarin)
- Candidate for BS in Biological Engineering
- Medical Applications of Research
- Global Health Issues and Topics
- Chinese Language and Culture
20.109 Class Form
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2013
Course: 20 (Biological Engineering)
Minor: Chinese Language
Year of Graduation
edeguas (at) mit (dot) edu
Preferred OH Time
What times on Sundays (both sections), Mondays (both sections), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for regular (short) and/or occasional (long, held before major assignments are due) office hours?
I prefer for OH to be on Sundays early afternoon 12-3, and M/T in the evenings (5PM+). I would potentially be available to attend office hours, both short or long, depending on my commitments and work-load for the week.
Potentially Relevant Background
Have you already taken MIT's BioSafety training? Yes
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||Currently Taking|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||Taking next spring|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||Yes- yeast and microbial|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Yes- electrophoresis, cloning, PCR, minipreps, transformations|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- UROP in Lindquist Lab working with single protein production and characterization of PRIONS (2011-2013)
Anything else you would like us to know?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.
Emmanuel Carrodeguas 17:56, 8 February 2013 (EST)