|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 17:52, 26 October 2010
Knight Cancer Institute Seminar Series
- Charles Keller, MD Pediatric Cancer Biology Program
- c/o Elizabeth Perkins, Administrative Coordinator
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Pape'Family Pediatric Research Institute
- Mail Code: L321
- 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road
- Portland, OR 97239
Objectives of the Knight Cancer Institute Seminar Series
The first annual Knight Cancer Institute Seminar series, co-sponsored by the Pediatric Cancer Biology program and the Knight Cancer Institute, will have a strong presence of childhood cancer basic and translational research topics presented by leading extramural scientists.
Knight Cancer Institute Seminar Series 2010-2011
- OHSU Main Hospital 8th Floor Conference Room 8B60
Tuesdays 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Coordinator contact information: email@example.com
- 11/02/2010 - Martin McMahon, PhD
"Oncogenic BRAF in Tumor Initiation, Cancer Progression and Pathway-Targeted Therapy"
- 11/30/2010 - Robert S. Krauss, PhD
"Modeling the Holoprosencephaly Spectrum in the Mouse: Regulation of Sonic Hedgehog Signaling by Co-Receptors"
- 12/02/2010 - Shaomeng Wang, PhD
"Targeting Protein-Protein Interactions in the Apoptosis Pathwasys for New Cancer Therapeutics"
- 12/14/2010 - Edward E. Schmidt, PhD
"Hepatocyte Activities Revealed by Lineage and Differentiation Markers in Mice"
- 1/18/2011 - Brian Rubin,MD, PhD
- 2/15/2011 - John R. Ohlfest, PhD
- 3/08/2011 - Amy Wagers,PhD
- 3/29/2011 - William Stratford May, MD
- 4/12/2011 - David Bentley, PhD
- 6/14/2011 - James Ford,MD