|Customize your entry pages
- To complete project proposal
- To complete experimental protocol for next week.
Protocol for 0.1 M Sodium Phosphate Buffer (pH 7.4)
- Add 3.1 g of NaH2PO4•H2O and 10.9 g of Na2HPO4 (anhydrous) to distilled H2O to make a volume of 1 L.
- The pH of the final solution will be 7.4.
- This buffer can be stored for up to 1 mo at 4°C.
- Dilute to 0.05M: (take 50 mL of 1M solution and dilute in 1 Liter H2O)
Running ADA Kinetics
- The following table outlines the concentrations and volumes of the solutions used in the ADA kinetics assay to be performed next Tuesday.
- To prepare a 30 mM stock solution of adenosine:
of adenosine × = of adenosine in buffer
- To make 10mL of solution, 0.080172g of adenosine will be added to 10mL of phosphate buffer.