I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Deepak Chandran
- Autodesk Research, San Francisco
- Postdoctoral training at Baylor College of Medicine (Ido Golding's group)
- PhD in Bioengineering, Univ Washington Seattle (Herbert Sauro's group)
- (a few months at Keck Graduate Institute, Claremont, CA)
- 2006, MS in Bioinformatics, Univ. Texas El Paso
- 2004, BS in Computer Science, Univ. Texas Austin
- Lambda phage recombineering
- TinkerCell: a software tool that is designed to bring together computational models and wet-lab data, powered by a very easy plug-in framework allowing community to contribute
- Synthetic Biology Open Language: a language for exchanging synthetic biology constructs.
- Identifying design and modeling strategies: using modular modeling to discover design patterns for achieving specific objectives
- Education and "crowd" science
- Dynamical systems approach to biology
- Software support for synthetic biology