User:David Johnston Monje/Notebook/Maize Endophyte Biofertilizers/2012/12/15

From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search
(Autocreate 2012/12/15 Entry for User:David_Johnston_Monje/Notebook/Maize_Endophyte_Biofertilizers)
Current revision (17:55, 15 December 2012) (view source)
(Remains of the Day)
 
Line 7: Line 7:
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
==Remains of the Day==
==Remains of the Day==
-
* Write up your awesome plans and results here...
+
* Made glycerol stocks of yesterday's homogenates, threw out the failed Nov 28 ones (failed cause I over sterilized) and plated the diluted stuff. I put 100 ul of a 10X and 100X dilutions on each half of a petri dish of either R2A, TY or PDA. I also added 100 ul of the 100X dilution to the semi-solid LGI agar for enriching nitrogen fixers.  
-
 
+
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->

Current revision

Applied Soil Microbial Ecology Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

Remains of the Day

  • Made glycerol stocks of yesterday's homogenates, threw out the failed Nov 28 ones (failed cause I over sterilized) and plated the diluted stuff. I put 100 ul of a 10X and 100X dilutions on each half of a petri dish of either R2A, TY or PDA. I also added 100 ul of the 100X dilution to the semi-solid LGI agar for enriching nitrogen fixers.


Personal tools