User:David Johnston Monje
- David Johnston Monje
- University of Guelph
- Department of Plant Agriculture, Crop Science Building
- 50 Stone Road East
- Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1
I'm a PhD student working in the Canadian Laboratory for Inexpensive Maize Biotechnologies (otherwise known as Dr. Manish Raizada's lab) at the University of Guelph in Canada. I learned about OpenWetWare after my involvement in iGEM 2008, where I helped start up our university's first team. Check out that website here: iGEM Gueph 2008. Making a website was a great experience for promoting the work, sharing ideas and techniques, and organizing the project, so although there is no iGEM for me this year, my PhD could use a big jolt of professionalism and promotion. ;-)
- 2010, PhD, University of Guelph
- 2006, Internship, International Potato Research Institute
- 2006, MSc, University of British Columbia
- 2003, Internship, International Plant Genetic Resources Institute
- 2001, BSc, University of Ottawa
- International Development
- Microbial Ecology
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Molecular farming
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.